Compare and Contrast

Tessie and Katniss are the same in some ways,but different in others.They both are the same in one way which is that they both have to do with something like getting picked.However,Tessie is getting picked,but Katniss chose to pick her self.Also,Tessie was okay with the lottery but Katniss didn’t like the lottery.

Tessie and Katniss were in the lottery.The people who ran the lottery were the bad governments.They were both with their family and one of them had to die.

Katniss hated the lottery but Tessie like it as long as they didn’t pick her.Katniss said “Prim let go”I say harshly because this is upsetting me and I don’t want to cry.This shows that Katniss hates the lottery and does not want to be chosen.

Katniss cared about her family but Tessie doesn’t care about his family.Katniss said “I volunteer”I gasp”I volunteer as tribute”.This shows that Katniss is caring and cares about her family.Tessie didn’t care and decided to put her daugter in danger instead of her.

That is how Tessie tried to kill her daughter  and Katniss saved her sister.They both were in a lottery and Katniss hated the lottery and saved her family but Tessie liked the lottery and tried to kill her daughter.That is how they are the same and different.